Master of Business Administration
Concentrations in Accounting, Finance, Marketing or Generalist
What brought you here was a belief that you can serve the world at a higher level
with a Master of Business Administration (MBA). We believe that, too. At PBA, we understand
and offer one-on-one advising to help you soar to new heights in your career. You
will be immersed in an environment that reflects your values, amplifies your skills
and inspires you to follow your passions.
If you are looking for a fast, affordable and accredited MBA, Palm Beach Atlantic’s
MBA degree program offered through the Marshall E. Rinker School of Business can prepare you for success in today’s global environment.
Features of our leading MBA degree program:
- Flexible. Our MBA classes meet one night per week, allowing you to balance your home and work
commitments with your educational goals.
- Fast. Our accelerated programs allow you to earn your MBA degree in about 24 months.
- Personalized attention. MBA classes are limited to no more than 25 students, which enhances learning and
interaction with faculty and other students.
- Affordable. PBA’s degree program is competitively priced, which helps you afford to follow your
- Accredited. Our MBA program is accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business
Education (IACBE), so you can rest assured that your instruction is meaningful and
- Rooted in faith. PBA’s MBA courses are infused with Christian morals and values to provide you with
a solid foundation for ethical conduct in business.
Our MBA program
- 36 graduate credits that students complete in 24 months. (Click here for a complete
- Choose from the Accounting, Finance or Marketing concentrations, or opt for the general
program selecting elective courses from both areas.
- Master of Business Administration courses are offered weeknight evenings at PBA’s
West Palm Beach campus
- Program entry points are fall (August) and spring (January) with application deadlines
of, August 1 and December 1. Selected courses are offered during the summer term.
- Students may combine the international marketing course with an international business
trip scheduled each May at an additional cost. Destinations change annually.
Request more information
MBA Admission Requirements
- Earn a baccalaureate degree in business administration from a regionally accredited
institution or a baccalaureate degree in another major with successful completion
of foundational business courses in financial accounting, managerial accounting, microeconomics
- A completed online application and $45 nonrefundable fee (Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Graduate application)
- Official transcript from college/university where bachelor’s degree was conferred
and from college/university where prerequisite courses were taken
- GMAT scores taken within the past five years
- A current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
Faculty interview – Once candidates submit all required documents, the complete application
is reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Committee to determine invitations for an interview.
* International students should inquire about additional admission requirements.
Image: PBA students visit Dubai during a Global Business Trip. The Princeton Review and
U.S. News & World Report rank PBA among the best universities in the Southeast.
Admissions decision and notification:
Applicants will be notified in writing of the Graduate Admissions Committee’s decision
within two weeks after submitting your completed application. To secure a spot in
the Master of Business Administration program, accepted students must, no later than
30 days before classes begin, submit:
- A non-refundable $100 deposit, which is applied to tuition upon enrollment
The estimated tuition for the entire MBA program is $21,000*. This includes tuition
for 36 credit hours ($560/credit) and the Resource Fee ($220/semester). This is based
on a two-year full-time degree plan.
*Cost based on 2017-2018 fee schedule and is subject to change. Additional fees may
Palm Beach Atlantic makes every effort to offer financial assistance through a variety
of programs (federal and institutional) to deserving students. Scholarships are available
for qualified students ranging from $1,000 - $4,000 based on full-time status. In addition, Federal Work-study awards and student loans
may also be available. Students must apply for financial aid each year by completing
the Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Learn more about opportunities for Financial Aid*; for questions on work-study or loan eligibility please contact email@example.com.
Click here for the faculty directory**
**NOTE: Clicking this link will take you to the University's primary website.
PBA’s growth in graduate and professional programs has provided additional scholarship
opportunities to become available through faithful donors wanting to assist students
in achieving their educational goals. For additional information about these scholarship
opportunities for your program, please contact us at the Rinker School of Business at (888) 468-6722 or (561) 803-2122.
View downloadable brochure